STUDIO 49 AM 1600 Alto Metallophone
Series 1600 Alto Metallophone
- 16 bars 32 x 6 mm made of bright aluminum
- Diatonic alto xylophone, C1 – A2
- Resonator box crafted from solid pine*
- Attached handles for easy transportation and stand support
- Multiple resonance chambers for exceptional sound quality
- Flexible pins
- Includes F# and Bb bars and pair of S 7 mallets.
AM 1600 with one mallet
AM 1600 with two mallets
- Bars ME-01 #_
- Pins AM-03
- Tubing XM-05
- Mallets S 7
*Note: this resonator box is the same size as the Studio 49 AM 2000
Jennifer B. believes everything STUDIO 49 makes is of the highest quality with amazing sound. Never a “dead bar!”
Karinsa M. appreciates the quality and craftsmanship of Studio 49 instruments, which last for many years – even when played by thousands of elementary school students!
Marie R. loves STUDIO 49 because I love the rich, full sound of the barred instruments.