STUDIO 49 BM 1600 Bass Metallophone
Series 1600 Bass Metallophone
- 16 bars (6 bars 36 x 10 mm, 10 bars 32 x 8 mm) made of bright aluminum
- Diatonic bass metallophone, C – A1
- Resonator box crafted from solid pine
- Attached handles for easy transportation and stand support
- Multiple resonance chambers for exceptional sound quality
- Harmonic overtone tuning
- Flexible pins
- Includes F# and Bb bars and pair of S 33 mallets.
BM 1600 with one mallet
BM 1600 with two mallets
- Bars BMS-01 #_
- Pins AM-03
- Tubing XM-08
- Mallets S 33
Jennifer B. believes everything STUDIO 49 makes is of the highest quality with amazing sound. Never a “dead bar!”
Karinsa M. appreciates the quality and craftsmanship of Studio 49 instruments, which last for many years – even when played by thousands of elementary school students!
Marie R. loves STUDIO 49 because I love the rich, full sound of the barred instruments.