Series 1000 Soprano Xylophone, Grillodur
Grillodur is a highly refined fiberglass material. These bars offer high-impact resistance and hold their pitch through strong changes of temperature and humidity. Grillodur bars have outstanding sound and are appropriate for making music in outdoor settings.
- 16 bars 32 x 14 mm made of Grillodur
- Diatonic soprano xylophone, C2 – A3
- Letter and solfege notation on each bar
- Notation can be safely removed from Grillodur using acetone
- Compact resonator box crafted from solid pine
- Integrated handles for easy movement
- Multiple resonance chambers for harmonic sound quality
- Durable, fabric-coated bar seating
- Includes F# and Bb bars and pair of CS 55 mallets
SXG 1000 – with one mallet
SXG 1000 – with two mallets
- Bars XGN-01 #_
- Pins 1000-PX-03
- Tubing 1000-AFG-03
- Mallets CS 55
Jennifer B. believes everything STUDIO 49 makes is of the highest quality with amazing sound. Never a “dead bar!”
Karinsa M. appreciates the quality and craftsmanship of Studio 49 instruments, which last for many years – even when played by thousands of elementary school students!
Marie R. loves STUDIO 49 because I love the rich, full sound of the barred instruments.