Series 2000 Bass Xylophone
- 16 bars 45 x 20 mm made of Amazon rosewood
- Diatonic bass xylophone, C – A1
- Resonator box crafted from solid pine
- Attached handles for easy transportation and stand support
- Multiple resonance chambers for exceptional sound quality
- Harmonious overtone tuning
- Flexible pins
- Includes F# and Bb bars and pair of S 3 mallets.
BX 2000 with one mallet
BX 2000 with two mallets
- Bars BX-01 #_
- Pins BX-03
- Tubing XM-02
- Mallets S 3
Jennifer B. believes everything STUDIO 49 makes is of the highest quality with amazing sound. Never a “dead bar!”
Karinsa M. appreciates the quality and craftsmanship of Studio 49 instruments, which last for many years – even when played by thousands of elementary school students!
Marie R. loves STUDIO 49 because I love the rich, full sound of the barred instruments.