Series 1600 Bass Xylophone
- 16 bars (6 bars 36 x 20 mm, 10 bars 32 x 18 mm) made of bright rosewood
- Diatonic bass xylophone, C – A1
- Resonator box crafted from solid pine
- Attached handles for easy transportation and stand support
- Multiple resonance chambers for exceptional sound quality
- Harmonic overtone tuning
- Flexible pins
- Includes F# and Bb bars and pair of S 33 mallets.
BX 1600 with one mallet
BX 1600 with two mallets
- Bars BXR-01 #_
- Pins AX-03
- Tubing XM-07
- Mallets S 33
Jennifer B. believes everything STUDIO 49 makes is of the highest quality with amazing sound. Never a “dead bar!”
Karinsa M. appreciates the quality and craftsmanship of Studio 49 instruments, which last for many years – even when played by thousands of elementary school students!
Marie R. loves STUDIO 49 because I love the rich, full sound of the barred instruments.