STUDIO 49 SM 2000 Soprano Metallophone
Series 2000 Soprano Metallophone
- 16 bars 32 x 8 mm made of high-quality, profiled aluminum
- Diatonic soprano metallophone, C2 – A3
- Resonator box crafted from solid pine*
- Attached handles for easy transportation and stand support
- Multiple resonance chambers for exceptional sound quality
- Flexible pins
- Fabric-coated bar seating for lasting durability
- Includes F# and Bb bars and pair of S 50 mallets.
SM 2000 with one mallet
SM 2000 with two mallets
- Bars M-01
- Pins AM-03
- Tubing AM-02
- Mallets S 50
*Note: this resonator box is the same size as the Studio 49 SM 1600.
Jennifer B. believes everything STUDIO 49 makes is of the highest quality with amazing sound. Never a “dead bar!”
Karinsa M. appreciates the quality and craftsmanship of Studio 49 instruments, which last for many years – even when played by thousands of elementary school students!
Marie R. loves STUDIO 49 because I love the rich, full sound of the barred instruments.