Series 1600 Soprano Xylophone
- 16 bars 32 x 18 mm made of bright rosewood
- Diatonic alto xylophone, C2– A3
- Resonator box crafted from solid pine*
- Attached handles for easy transportation and stand support
- Multiple resonance chambers for exceptional sound quality
- Flexible pins
- Includes F# and Bb bars and pair of S 5 mallets.
SX 1600 with one mallet
SX 1600 with two mallets
- Bars XR-01 #_
- Pins AX-03
- Tubing XM-05
- Mallets S 5
*Note: this resonator box is the same size as the Studio 49 SX 2000
Jennifer B. believes everything STUDIO 49 makes is of the highest quality with amazing sound. Never a “dead bar!”
Karinsa M. appreciates the quality and craftsmanship of Studio 49 instruments, which last for many years – even when played by thousands of elementary school students!
Marie R. loves STUDIO 49 because I love the rich, full sound of the barred instruments.