Series 2000 Alto Xylophone, Grillodur
Grillodur is a highly refined fiberglass material. These bars offer high-impact resistance and hold their pitch through strong changes of temperature and humidity. Grillodur bars have outstanding sound and are appropriate for making music in outdoor settings.
- 16 bars 32 x 14 mm made of Grillodur
- Diatonic alto xylophone, C1 – A2
- Resonator box crafted from solid pine*
- Attached handles for easy transportation and stand support
- Multiple resonance chambers for exceptional sound quality
- Harmonious overtone tuning
- Flexible pins
- Includes F# and Bb bars and pair of S 40 mallets.
AXG 2000 with one mallet
AXG 2000 with two mallets
- Bars XG-01 #_
- Pins AX-03
- Tubing XM-05
- Mallets S 40
*Note: this resonator box is the same size as the Studio 49 AX 1600.
Jennifer B. believes everything STUDIO 49 makes is of the highest quality with amazing sound. Never a “dead bar!”
Karinsa M. appreciates the quality and craftsmanship of Studio 49 instruments, which last for many years – even when played by thousands of elementary school students!
Marie R. loves STUDIO 49 because I love the rich, full sound of the barred instruments.